Two Day Getaway Surf Camp Experience
- Dauer: 2 Tage (ca.)
- Ort: Torquay, VIC
- Produkt-Code: P0XYYB
$955 per person
Drop down for two days of waves, laughs, and yoga while taking in a little taster of Torquay's cruisey surf lifestyle! Spend a couple of days having fun in the waves, meeting new friends, chilling out with yoga, and eating loads of delicious food.
Check-in time: 7:00 PM on the first night of your stay at the reception of the campsite. We will meet you at the reception area to show you around and take you to your campsite.
Where: Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park, 35 Bell St, Torquay VIC 3228
Departure: after lunch on the final day (usually around 2pm).
- 2 x surf lessons tailored to your goals using our signature H.H.SURF Method. We'll provide you with a surfboard and wetsuit, or you're welcome to bring your own (each lesson is 2 hours). We often have our surf camp photographer come along too, to grab some cool shots of you cruising along out there (or wiping out - both are good!).
- 1 x blissed-out yoga class, focussing on releasing tired muscles and dropping you deep into relaxation. We provide you with a yoga mat and any other props required (1-hour session).
- Two nights shared camping accommodation in beautiful large bell tents (tent and all bedding provided). You'll be sleeping metres from the nearest beach and get to drift off with the sound of the waves rolling in. Fairy lights, heaters/ fans, kettle, and full coffee and tea bar in the tent make for a very comfortable stay.
- Delicious family-style plant-based meals: We lovingly cook up incredible meals for us all to share, family-style around the (camp) kitchen table. We use locally grown and seasonal produce in everything we serve you, and even grow as much of the produce as we can ourselves - true farm-to-table dishes.
- We'll brush up on some of the fundamentals of surf theory during your surf lessons, to make sure you leave with a deeper understanding of why and how it all works. We'll also run our surf lessons at the best beach for the conditions on the day, meaning you'll likely get to surf a couple of different breaks during your stay.
- We welcome you to keep using our surfboards, wetsuits, and yoga mats in between lessons, so if you want to fill the whole weekend with waves and bliss, you can!
We offer return transfers from the airport, or the nearest train station, for an extra fee.